Bullying is never OK. If you think you have experienced bullying, you can use Report + Support to raise concerns and access support.
- To a friend, family member or someone else you trust. Talking things through can sometimes help you work out what to do next.
- Report + Support. Students and staff can report an incident using the Academy's Report + Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an advisor. If you choose to talk to an advisor, they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you, in confidence.
- Academy Complaints Procedure. If you choose to make a formal complaint to the Academy about a student or member of staff, there is a procedure that sets out the steps you'll need to follow.
- Find out more about the support available for mental health and wellbeing on the Academy website.
- Take care of yourself. If you’ve experienced or heard something distressing or if something is troubling you, the Academy's Counselling Service offers confidential help and is open to both students and staff.
- In the 'Further information' section of these pages, there are links to other useful external resources, including out-of-hours services for students.