- Helping us to identify the best person to contact you.
- Providing the person with your contact details (if you have provided them) and some background information that will enable them to understand the nature of your concern or the incident you are reporting.
- Taking further action including investigations and disciplinary action, where applicable. Please be aware that when reporting anonymously, we will not be able to offer you direct advice or commit to taking any formal action.
- Notifying you of the progress and outcome of your report (if you have provided your contact details) once we have concluded any actions we have taken.
- Monitoring patterns or trends in data that will be used to inform our proactive and preventative work. We will keep an anonymised record of your report to identify whether there have been/are other similar reports and whether there is a patten of behaviour or trends that should be addressed.
We will not disclose any personal or identifiable information to any other party. Your identity and your other personal data will not be disclosed without your consent, except in a case where there may be a risk to life.
At any time you may ask that we stop processing your personal data and that we safely and securely delete the information you gave us.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain some anonymised information in order to monitor our work in this area, but you will not be identifiable from this information. We will keep records of all reports, both anonymous and named, for ten years on the Report and Support system.
The Academy’s Privacy Policies and Notices provide further information about how we protect your privacy https://www.ram.ac.uk/privacy-policy
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to email@example.com.